TRIAL SIZE - Fertility Lubricant30ml
Small Bottle, Large Benefits - The Only Fertility Lubricant with Mg2+ and Ca2+. Conceive Plus helps create more fertile conditions; even in a petite-sized bottle.
Your Safe Source of Fertility Lubricant, Chosen by Millions of Couples TTC
- Safe for Oocytes and Embryo Development
- Developed by Harvard Medical School Doctors
- Non-Irritating to Vaginal Tissue
- Non-Toxic to Living Cells
- Manufactured in France
Conceive Plus focuses on quality, equipping the body with necessary ions and conditions that are known to increase fertility. Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant was created by professionals who specialize in the human reproductive system and fertility.
There’s a reason why Conceive Plus is recommended in over 60 countries worldwide by fertility clinics, doctors and pharmacists.
Give Conceive Plus a try with our 30 ml tube of fertility lubricant. Order now!
✅ Supports Natural Fertility
✅ Trusted by Doctors, Pharmacists, Fertility Clinics Worldwide
✅ Optimal pH for Sperm Migration & Survival
✅ Calcium + Magnesium Ions for Enhanced Sperm Viability
✅ Matches Fertile Cervical Mucus
✅ Easy-to-use flip-top Tube
Conceive Plus® is a personal lubricant, for penile and/or vaginal application, intended to moisturize and lubricate, to enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity and supplement the body’s natural lubrication. Conceive Plus® is compatible with sperm, oocytes, and embryos and can be used by couples trying to conceive. This product can be used in fertility interventions to facilitate entry of diagnostic and therapeutic devices into the vaginal cavity. Conceive Plus® is compatible with natural latex and polyurethane condoms. This product is not for use with synthetic polyisoprene condoms.
Apply a teaspoon size amount prior to intercourse and re-apply as required during. For use by both him and her. Safe for daily use. Conceive Plus® Multi-use Tube may be used in conjunction with Conceive Plus® Pre-filled Applicators for intra-vaginal application.
Not a contraceptive. Conceive Plus does not harm sperm or interfere with sperm function. Conceive Plus is pH and electrolyte balanced to imitate the body’s own natural fluids when applied intra-vaginally.
Denoized water, Hypromellose, Sodium Cloride, Glycerol, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Methylparaben, Potassium Cloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Cloride
- LLimVerified BuyerReviewingConceive Plus Fertility Lubricant Tube + ApplicatorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLooking for a fortune
Fast delivery , long expiry date. Hopefully good result
- INIsaac Nuokyaa-Ire M.Verified BuyerReviewingTRIAL SIZE - Fertility Lubricant ApplicatorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMy experience with Trial Size Fertility Lube
It has been a wonderful experience using the Trial Size Fertility Lubricant Applicators. It feels comfortable and greatly enhances the intimate experience. I look forward to positive results.
- CCrissReviewingFertility Lubricant, Pre-Filled ApplicatorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing
Awesome product,tried to get pregnant for 1 year and half
I used 7 out of 8 and finally our miracle is here
Thank you conceive plus
- MCMari C.Verified BuyerReviewingFertility Lubricant TubeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Lubricant
This product is amazing! Most lubricants burn when applied and this just feels natural. Doesn’t smell like and hung and applies on to skin easily. Not too oily or sticky. It’s perfect.
- CLChristian L.Verified BuyerReviewingFertility Lubricant, Pre-Filled ApplicatorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThis product works!
I had been trying to get pregnant for over the last year with no success . I ordered this product and started using this product during ovulation after my last period start on June 2 . I got a BFP on June 30. If you are having trouble getting pregnant this definitely works!